Friday, April 14, 2006

little ms. fickle

So I took Diamonique apart...two times. One of which was after I had knitted about 14 inches of it. I can't tell if I'm just a lunatic, or if I just don't care for how this pattern is written. I am willing to accept that it could be both.

After the second deconstruction, I decided to hold off on it for a week or so. One, because I got the yarn I was waiting for & need my #5 needles to finish the baby blanket. And two, because Heather is fantastic & will be sending me more of the yarn for Diamonique so I don't run out mid project (as I so often do these days).

The baby blanket is so close to being done, I can almost taste it! Of course, then there is the sewing...

Also, Orangina v.2.0 is back on the needles. I've decided to make it two sizes smaller than my first. I'm determined to complete this in under a month. My last one I managed to do in that time, so this one should be manageable considering it's smaller.

Hopefully, I'll have photos of finished products to post soon.

No comments: