Apparently 2007 was the year of socks and hats for me. It was kind of neat making this collage because I had forgotten that I hadn't even started making socks before the beginning of this year. They were really daunting to me initially, and now I've made 5 pairs and am whipping them out like nobody's business.
I also think I've done more sewing than is reflected here, and noticed that I haven't really reached a place with my stenciling where I would consider any of these really "finished".
Thus far, my creative ambitions for 2008 are:
1. Creating a cohesive art show in March
2. Experiment with spinning on a wheel
3. Play with color work more in my knitting
4. Do more paintings and drawings again
5. Get "finished" sprays of my stencils
6. Experiment with quilting
7. Make a shirt using a sewing pattern
8. Finish old projects that have been lingering (gloves for dulla, log cabin pillow)
9. Print some of my photographs
10. Incorporate more of my creations into my everyday life and wardrobe
11. Learn more about different yarns