Sunday, September 23, 2007

Street Art Kids

I am so impressed with myself that I've kept up with these "Street art Sundays" posts. Sure a month of Sundays isn't really that long to commit to posting, but it's still big considering how busy life feels for me lately. I wish I had more stuff to show from other places, but I guess your own neighborhood is always a good place to start.

I like to think of this piece as "the girl that lives next door". She's on the Free School & I really love her.


I also forgot to mention in my earlier post that I've been working on doing some pieces for an art show in Portland, OR. The work is all supposed to be on records. I don't know too much about it, but Milez encouraged me to participate. So far I've made this one...
I'm not totally happy with it & will probably try to re-spray it. I'd also like to put my knitting stencil & my frida stencils onto records too. It's exciting to be working on stuff for a show. Who knows if it'll actually get in or not, but I figure rejection feels safer from the other side of the country.

1 comment:

Jason said...

if you ever need a canvas for your amazing stencils, I've got a boring messenger bag that could use some paintin' love!