Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Easy Breezy Air

I find myself feeling anxious about not having my blog up to date. I'm not really sure why. It's not a detrimental thing in my life, and it's certainly not something I started so I could feel like I had another chore. I have to remind myself of these things.

Though it's coming in late, here is my wrap up for the June & July Project Spectrum which had an air theme (with gray, white & yellow as the color theme).

Air Element, originally uploaded by mslj88.

I got quite a few knits done- a hat, a pair of hand warmers, socks and a cardigan for my baby niecey. Well, technically the cardigan isn't actually done. I haven't found buttons for it just yet.
And in terms of skies, I was lucky enough to see many gorgeous skies over three different countries. And after all this air time, I've been spending my non-blogging time getting my feet back on the ground.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.craftycrafty.tv/1207632743_f1663d1608.jpg

now your my second favorite artist
(but its a close second)

-miles