Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Plugs

So, part of the reason I have been super busy lately is because I've been working with GSCA to organize a winter craft fair for this December! We are calling it "Give Handmade". It's going really well and we've got dates going for both Troy & Albany!

If you or anyone you know is interested, go here!
I'll of course be updating my blog as things progress as well. You know, for all three of you who read this.

On the knitting front, I've started a sweater vest (the Honeycomb pattern) with this awesome bamboo & merino blend yarn I scored at Rhinebeck.
It's coming out great & I'll be geeky sheek for the new job(s)!

1 comment:

Heather said...

hey! im super excited for your give handmade thingie! if you want me to flyer up at Sage, let me know - I'm on the Troy campus M-Th, and there are a few days here & there where I'll be at the Albany campus (in addition to the Albany Med campus for lab). I can toss some flyers up, or drop them off to the appropriate offices for you if you'd like. :)

plus, the sweater is goooooorgeous!